Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Leaves

So last week we took the kids out back and took pictures of them playing in the leaves...we've done this every year since we moved here...so I thought it'd be fun to start with a picture from '05 and let you all see how the kids have grown during our years here in Cleveland.


Fall '05
Rachel (3), Brooklynn (1), Taylor (5)

Fall '06

Rachel (4), Brooklynn (2)

Fall '07

Rachel (5), Taylor (7), Brooklynn (3), Matthew (9 mths)

Fall '08

Matthew (18 mths), Taylor (8), Rachel (6), Brooklynn (4)

Fall is my favorite season here in Ohio. I love the crispness that comes back to the air, and enjoy how comfortable the temperature is. I love wearing sweaters and boots, baking with apples, and watching all of the leaves turn colors. There is a huge maple tree at the corner of our street that is my absolute favorite tree of all...it's leaves are varigated when they turn...they're red on the top, and stay green on the bottom for a little longer so it just looks amazing. I'll have to snap a picture of it this week!

5 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You make me miss the East! Sniff the leaves for me!

SueAnn said...

Fun Pictures!!!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Fall is my favorite season by far too! The kids look like they had a blast with the leaves. I loved playing in them as a kid too! You guys have made some great memories in Cleveland!

kirstensblog said...

Wow they are really growing! So fun to see their faces. So you are expecting! That is great! When are you due?

Lexie said...

What fun to see the growth of your fun family. I love how little they all look at the beginning and how mature they look now. Rachel looks so mature and beautiful, I can't believe how much she's grown up, just since we left. Enjoy Ohio fall for me, I miss it.