This is what I found the other day...okay, the foot thing cracks me up.
Lest you all get worried...I have long since moved out anything dangerous from underneath this cabinet. The most he will find is a nebulizer, which you see him chewing on (not dangerous for him, but maybe a bit yucky for the person who has to use it next) and toilet paper. I've come up to the bathroom before to find that he has successfully unstacked my neat pyramid of toilet paper and thrown it all over the bathroom floor.
He is quite the little guy...I think he's trying to make his way to the status of "silent tornado" which his previous three siblings have been able to lay claim to in the past. He's not quite there...but getting close.
Lest you all get worried...I have long since moved out anything dangerous from underneath this cabinet. The most he will find is a nebulizer, which you see him chewing on (not dangerous for him, but maybe a bit yucky for the person who has to use it next) and toilet paper. I've come up to the bathroom before to find that he has successfully unstacked my neat pyramid of toilet paper and thrown it all over the bathroom floor.
He is quite the little guy...I think he's trying to make his way to the status of "silent tornado" which his previous three siblings have been able to lay claim to in the past. He's not quite there...but getting close.
9 comments:
Hi Sherrie, I love reading your blog! You are in the time of your life that I miss the most! Enjoy those wee ones and all of the adventures you have with them! You have an adorable family!
Lots of love,
Sally
OH boy do I understand that! The silent tornado explains it all! :)
That is so funny! He is the cutest kid ever! He is just growing up so fast! Are you guys still plannin a trip our direction this summer?
Melissa, we are still working out the details. :) Gas prices aren't helping us out any. :(
how about thr loud tornado? i have a few of those weather troubles every day!
You guys have the most beautiful kids!
Way to go on getting all those killer chemicals out of the way! Mine are still in there for the taking. Brig and Matthew could do some serious damage together!!
I got to admit, I absolutely love the age Matthew is at right now! It's a good thing us Mother's have fine tune hearing though isn't it?! Ha! Miss you guys!
Well Sherr, I am with ya on the terrible gas prices! It would be so awsome to see you guys, but I can't imagine driving across the country at $4.00 and something per gallon!
Post a Comment