Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lainah's Preschool Art

I have had the privilege this year to teach my little Lainah in preschool.  Instead of paying a private preschool a lot of money each month, a small group of my friends decided to get together and form our own preschool group.  So we four moms trade off teaching two week segments, twice a week for 2 hours.  We have several field trips scheduled for the school year, including the pumpkin patch (which we did in October), a trip to Clearwater Dental, to the Boise Aquarium, and to the Boise Zoo.  Lainah has thoroughly enjoyed having school with her three friends, Mersadies, Aftyn, and MiKayla.  Lainah is so bright and smart, and creative...she is just amazing!  She is very independent in her work at such a young age, and I'm just so excited for her and am so proud of her.  I know that she'll love Kindergarten next year, she is SO ready for it right now...and I am going to miss having her home with me every day...she has been such a joy to have with me all the time.  She is a bright, bubbly, imaginative, sweet and fun little girl.
Lainah 4 years old with her Indian Corn preschool craft.


No comments: