
Friday, May 16, 2008
Looking on the Bright Side
Here in Cleveland we have a lot of rainy mornings in the Spring...and I always try to get my kids dressed for the weather before they head out the door for school. I had to take this picture of Rachel though, because it was just too funny. There was not a chance of sunshine in the forecast, or in the sky...dark as it could be with rainclouds, yet she puts on her sunglasses. I asked her why, and she said "because it might be sunny at recess Mom." Well, there you have it, the optimism of a Kindergartener. :) This picture was from last week. Today, we have the same rainy forecast and it's dark and cloudy outside...but maybe it will be sunny by recess??? (and my house does not usually look so ransacked...we were doing painting in the girls room, and had the entire contents of the closet and dresser, etc. in the living room. I promise, it doesn't look like that everyday!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sis. T, I don't care what Andy says, you're an EXCELLENT writer. Keep up the great posts.
That is great optimism! I think I'll start packing sunscreen with me, just in case!
Maybe a little optimism is what we need here in Idaho!
Sheri,
I hope I didn't get Andy in trouble. I just wanted to clarify that Andy in fact has said nothing but to evidence that he is in awe of your writing ability, as are we. Additionally, Jenny often encourages to be more "Andy-like," that is, to be more loving and soft-spoken in public, and fix everything in our house. You guys are an incredible family that we really look up to.
Post a Comment