Friday, January 4, 2008

Family Picture 2007


Here is a current picture of our family...taken late summer '07 here in Cleveland Heights, OH! The kiddos are all growing up! Taylor (7) Rachey (5) Brooklynn (3) and Matthew (5 mths)More posts to come soon!

5 comments:

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats on your blog! I'm excited to see all the new stuff that you guys are doing. :)

Lexie said...

Way to go, it's so fun, I can't wait to read more. You have such a cute family!

Sherrie said...

Thanks you two, I can't believe I waited this long to start one, this is fun!

Ty and Sandra Belnap said...

Well this is proof that Grandma and Grandpa Belnap have entered the world of "Blog".

It looks like Matthew is really having a fun time.

The kids sayings are precious; definitely something to keep.

Happy Birthday to "Sherrie Feet in Sink"! Love you all bunches.

Mom and Dad Belnap

Ty and Sandra Belnap said...

Rachel, You are such a beautiful girl. You are going to be a great fisherman, you will be able to thread a "worm" on your own hook!!!
It will be fun to go fishing with you sometime.

Birthday pictures are great, 25 already huh.

Love,

Dad