Taylor and Rachel were such a funny pair when they were little. They kept me so busy, they were always running everywhere. They are 18 months apart, and as soon as Rachey could walk (which was at 10 months) she was running after Taylor and was his little shadow. The trouble those two caused...oh boy.
but they were and still are good friends, which I love...and they are still getting into scrapes and causing me stress! But just when I think that I've got this little duo under control...

enters the next dynamic duo. Matthew and Lainey. Oh boy, if I thought Tay and Rachey kept me busy...they were just warming me up for the real challengers! Ha ha!

Just like the other two, these two are good buddies most of the time, and Lainey is Matthew's little shadow, running after him as fast as her little legs can carry her. And they are always busy doing something...many things which make mommy crazy half the time!
but they were and still are good friends, which I love...and they are still getting into scrapes and causing me stress! But just when I think that I've got this little duo under control...
enters the next dynamic duo. Matthew and Lainey. Oh boy, if I thought Tay and Rachey kept me busy...they were just warming me up for the real challengers! Ha ha!
Just like the other two, these two are good buddies most of the time, and Lainey is Matthew's little shadow, running after him as fast as her little legs can carry her. And they are always busy doing something...many things which make mommy crazy half the time!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are all so beautiful.
Post a Comment