Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Were We Thinking?

Most of our family and friends have heard about the drug rep days, the years really. The four years prior to dental school when Andy worked for Merck Pharmaceuticals. But I stumbled upon this picture the other day while unloading the last of our boxes....boxes that have been tucked away and stashed in closets for the past 5 years.
This is a picture of the top salesmen in the Northwest Region, all of which I have to say were on Andy's Idaho Falls team. Go Idaho!
Look at those distinguished, professional, handsome, and classy co-workers...
and we gave all that up for dentistry?

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love that you are digging through boxes. I've never been so entertained. I wish you would come dig through my boxes and blog about them! How are you loving dentistry?

elizabeth said...

AWESOME!! :)