Matthew is such a fun little guy. He is constantly making me laugh.
He is always watching what Andy and I do, and tries to imitate us. He works on house projects,
and is also working to perfect the culinary arts.
I love how he'll let Andy bundle him up in a towel after a bath and rub lotion all over him.
I think he's hilarious how he likes to run around in basketball underwear...even if the underwear is over his diaper. He likes being a big boy.
I've noticed that before I went to the hospital, he never made any messes. Now...all he does is make messes. I don't think that he has changed, but that mom has become more stationary more often allowing for ample "mess-making time."
I love how when Andy gives him a time out, he calls "Mommy? Mommy! Help!" until I come and talk to him about what he did wrong. And I love how when he gets caught doing something wrong he gets a little grin on his face and looks at me sideways. He's such a tease. 
He is always watching what Andy and I do, and tries to imitate us. He works on house projects,
and is also working to perfect the culinary arts.
I love how he'll let Andy bundle him up in a towel after a bath and rub lotion all over him.
I think he's hilarious how he likes to run around in basketball underwear...even if the underwear is over his diaper. He likes being a big boy.
I've noticed that before I went to the hospital, he never made any messes. Now...all he does is make messes. I don't think that he has changed, but that mom has become more stationary more often allowing for ample "mess-making time."
I love how when Andy gives him a time out, he calls "Mommy? Mommy! Help!" until I come and talk to him about what he did wrong. And I love how when he gets caught doing something wrong he gets a little grin on his face and looks at me sideways. He's such a tease. 
I love that instead of stuffed animals, he snuggles with his cars, trucks, or airplanes.
I love that when I do the laundry, I often find little hotwheels in his pockets.
I love that he is a good helper with baby Lainey.
But most of all, I just love that he's my little guy and that I'm his Mommy.
I love that when I do the laundry, I often find little hotwheels in his pockets.
I love that he is a good helper with baby Lainey.
But most of all, I just love that he's my little guy and that I'm his Mommy.
3 comments:
He's such a cutie!
That was so sweet! He is a cute little boy. He looks so much like his daddy. It is fun to have little ones, that are full of surprises! Keep enjoying all of the precious moments =0)
What a fun way to look at all the little things a toddler does! I noticed in the last picture the duck quilt in the background, we have that quilt too. I think it just has a different backing. How funny!
Post a Comment