Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentine Time!

Brooklynn was super excited for her 5th grade class Valentine's Party this year.  They were having a contest with their homemade Valentine Holders with prizes for the biggest, most creative, etc.  She decided to make hers into a Valentine Briefcase.  She got the idea from Pinterest, and Rachel was her big helper for the evening.  They had a lot of fun with it!  Give my girls a glue gun and free rein of my craft room...and amazing things can happen!
It turned out really cute...hard to believe that this is Brooklynn's very last Elementary School Valentine's Party...she's on to Middle School next year!
 
Brooklynn is a huge help to me at home.  She is so responsible, and needs very little reminding to do homework or chores.  She works so hard at everything she does...and loves to work with her hands.  She has a beautiful voice and I love to hear her sing throughout the house.  I'm excited for her to start choir next year and get more opportunities to sing in front of others. One of the things I love most about Brooklynn is her sweet smile and cute little giggle laugh.  She has had the same laugh since she was two years old...and I hope she holds onto it for always!

No comments: