Sunday, February 22, 2015

Emma

Little Emma Elyse is now 7 months old, and we grow more in love with her every day!  She has beautiful blue eyes that light up with excitement when any of us talk to her, she coo's and says "Mama."  She loves to play on the floor, and rolls around to get where she wants to go.  She can also sit upright from a laying on the ground position.

She can almost crawl...she gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth.  She can scoot backwards really well, and has also started throwing herself forward in order to get to certain favorite toys. 

Her two bottom teeth came in this month, and boy are they sharp!  She's like a little puppy and tries to chew on anything and everything!  Her favorite foods are peas and rice cereal with apples and bananas. 
She loves bath time, and I love how her hair gets curly when it's wet.  I also love how when she's tired or sad, she'll look at me and say "Ma..."  It melts my heart every time.  She has also started to say "Ba ba ba ba..." but the "mama" thing is my favorite, of course!  When I say her name from across the room, she looks over and smiles and tries to get to me.  Sometimes Andy will hold her up like she's going to walk with her feet just barely touching the ground and if I say, "Emma!" in a really excited voice, she starts "running" to me!  She doesn't get anywhere, but her little chubby baby legs are moving like crazy and it makes us laugh.  She is so sweet, we are so blessed to have her.

No comments: